What does it take to receive our desires more effortlessly? How can we achieve more openness in our body? How can the awareness of our defense mechanisms be the trigger towards abundance and a better flow of energy?
How can we become the excellent receiver we’ve always dreamt ourselves to be?
Becoming an excellent receiver of all good things will become easier with this week’s podcast, the journey will get better and brighter as you move forward!
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She helps people activate their intuition so that they can move beyond fear of expansion and move into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She is passionate about people learning how to listen to their inner guidance to be able to create a life that they really love.
In this episode, Rebecca explores what it means to start being open in our physical body by shifting out the head and into the heart. She looks into our defense mechanisms, how we got them and how we may be using them to protect ourselves. She discusses how their removal allows you to be more open to the flow of energy moving through the physical body and how this connects to creating more abundance.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Discover what it means to start being open in our physical body by shifting out the head and into the heart and body;
- Understand what defense mechanisms are, how you got them, and how to use them in order to protect yourself; and
- Find out how the removal of defense mechanisms allows you to be more open to the flow of energy moving through the physical body and to experience abundance itself.
“The more soft and open you are in terms of your body, the easier it’s going to be for you to be able to receive.”
Valuable Free Resource:
Rebecca Davison’s Tips on How You Can Become an Excellent Receiver
- Learn how to expand your energy fields in order to allow the movement of more intense emotions through your body.
- In identifying emotions, look at how you’re feeling in your body and not in your mind. Let your emotions move through without judgment.
- Be aware of your defense mechanisms and let go of anything that felt unsafe in the past so you can feel safer to expand energy and be more open to receive.
- Be in nature. Have your bare feet connected to the ground. Place yourself in environments that feel safe and loving. Take deep breaths.
- Take note of how you’re feeling on a day-to-day basis.
- Ask yourself: How expanded or contracted am I?
- Do the inner work of melting resistance and fear. Choose more love. Choose to be open.
01:21 – The Mind and Anxiety: Rebecca talks about the context of how we’re taught to live from the mind – from education, intelligence, and how you may be doing this yourself.
05:00 – Her Tips: The things you can practice in order to end living from the mind and start living in accordance with what your body tells you.
12:08 – Shield in the Unconscious: Rebecca explains what defense mechanisms are and mentions the importance of long exhalation in making yourself feel safe.
19:56 – Power from the Choice: What happens when you don’t think so much from your mind and you just listen to what your heart and body says?
25:18 – Protective Bubble: Rebecca mentions her wish for you before proceeding to talk about the concept of protection often heard in spiritual circles.
30:25 – Manifestation and Abundance: From starting with tools in order to step into higher frequencies to feeling good and being great at creating good feelings in the body.
34:25 – I Choose: Manifestation is a moment-to-moment experience.
“The journey of learning how to be in your body is a journey of self-trust.” – Rebecca Davison
“None of your emotions are good or bad; they’re just emotions.” – Rebecca Davison
“You – as the consciousness that has a body – are the one that needs to maintain your boundary so you get to feel safe. You are the energetic gatekeeper; you determine what comes into your energetic field.” – Rebecca Davison
“Everybody loves to be around somebody who is open because it gives other people permission to do the same. We all want to be seen, loved, and appreciated; but the most powerful way to do that is to do that for yourself.” – Rebecca Davison
“The choices that you make in your mind – they matter. The words that you think in your mind have a vibration; they matter. When you find yourself having a dialogue with yourself, what you say to yourself about yourself and your ability – it matters. And this is why we need to choose positive true thoughts.” – Rebecca Davison
“Love makes you strong and it is stronger than fear. Fear contracts, love expands.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here