How do we follow our bliss in a world full of never-ending chores and to-do lists?
It sounds like a luxury, doesn’t it? But it doesn’t have to be.
Following your bliss can be your new life if you’re prepared to do some inner searching to find out what lights you up and makes you come alive!
If it’s a choice to feel good or to feel bad, what are you going to choose?
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She helps people activate their intuition so that they can move out of fear and scarcity and move into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She has witnessed many miracles for her clients when they start tapping into their intuition and inner guidance to create a life that they really love.
In this episode, Rebecca explores how we can start cultivating the courage to do the things that bring us greater levels of happiness and why this is so important in terms of manifesting what we want.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Understand the importance of awareness in terms of your feelings and desires in relation to your journey towards a blissful life;
- Discover what it takes for you to have the courage to follow your bliss as you go through the process of forgiveness and healing; and
- Find out how you can feel good in a continuous manner as you make it a consistent practice in your life.
“Your truest point of reference in terms of what’s going to bring you joy is always going to be your own heart.”
Valuable Free Resource:
Rebecca Davison’s Steps on How You Can Have the Courage to Follow Your Bliss
- Know your feelings through asking questions like, “On a weekly basis, how much am I actually enjoying my life?” Take a snapshot of the last week and write how you felt about that.
- Do not be side-tracked by others’ manifesting processes. Take some “me time” and ask yourself: “What’s mine? What’s important to me? How can I focus my attention in the way that I want it to go to feel good and feel inspired?”
- Sit down and ask the Universe what it is that you truly desire, and be still. Put your hand on your heart, close your eyes, take a deep breath, get comfortable, and listen. Be it to tthe birds or your heartbeat, just listen. Make it known to the Universe that you’re listening to whatever it is that it’s bringing you. If you’re burnt out, take the pressure off and rest.
- Remove yourself from your perpetrators and forgive them and yourself for having been in conflicting circumstances.
- Choose what you love to do and stop forcing yourself to do things you don’t really want to do.
02:29 – First Things First: Knowing how you’re feeling in both personal and professional spaces, the questions you can ask yourself around this, and the importance of choosing what it is that you want to do towards having the courage to follow your bliss.
12:33 – What’s Mine: The choice of being a conscious creator, life’s micro moments that drive you to ask more questions towards a deeper sense of awareness, and knowing what it is that you truly value and desire that allows you to feel good and inspired as you manifest the life that you want.
19:22 – The Tip: Being prepared to listen to whatever it is that the Universe is telling you, and having a healthy kind of rest during your burnt out periods in order for you to be able to connect to the voice of your heart.
26:48 – Free Yourself and Fly: Your happiness is a state that will never increase if it’s purely based from the things that you have, your trauma that needs to get healed so you can be free and clear to expand your energy, and the power of forgiveness in the process of becoming abundant.
34:39 – The Past, Present, and Future: Knowing how much bliss you’re allowing into your life by starting to look at how good was last week in order to have an idea on how you can allow yourself to make next week better.
39:45 – Rebecca’s Thoughts: If it’s just a choice to feel good or to feel bad, what are you going to choose? What is it that you love to do, and how do you do that, and do that only?
46:30 – Copy Paste: Imprinting to your children and your family that it’s safe and good for them to choose what makes them happy by choosing to do it yourself, first.
“There is always a way if you use your creative imagination.” – Rebecca Davison
“It’s about the choices that you’re making, and it’s about using your creative ability to spend more time doing what it is that you love and giving yourself permission to have that experience, rather than thinking that you have to do anything.” – Rebecca Davison
“People often spend money on things that do not actually really align with what’s going to make them really feel good. We spend money on something – hoping that it’s going to bring us a feeling, a sensation, an experience of increased happiness – and then we obtain that thing, and after a period of time, our happiness set point just goes back to normal. Remember, your happiness will never increase or accumulate from the things that you have.” – Rebecca Davison
“You can’t truly be abundant and have all these grudges that you’re holding against people. True abundance is having forgiven everyone of everything, ever.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here