If you would be asked the question where is your pursuit of wealth making you ill, what would your answer be?
In your journey towards abundance, whereabouts are you right now? Do you do things that bring you more happiness? Are you working less while making more money? Have you been living with destination addiction all this time and you’ve realized that it’s already time for a change?
If you’re wanting to step out of the rat race and move into expansion, then this show is for you.
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She essentially helps women in particular in activating their intuition so that they can move out of fear and scarcity and move into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She is passionate about people activating their intuition, and inner guidance to be able to create a life that they really love.
In this episode, Rebecca unpacks the difference between what it means to live from the soul and soul desire and to live from ego and ego desire. Here, she explains how the education system, marketing, and pressure work altogether to hinder you towards abundance, and shares ways on how you can successfully win that. Tune in to learn how abundance is an inside job and how she’ll give you the tools to start creating it.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Know the difference between what it means to live from the soul and the soul desire and to live from ego and the ego desire;
- Discover how our education system, marketing, and the pressure to perform and be successful all affects us negatively; and
- Find out how you can use your intuition as a solution to find joy in what you are creating.
“Your beliefs really do become your reality. Your word is your wand in terms of what you’re creating.”
– Rebecca Davison
Valuable Free Resource:
Rebecca Davison’s Steps on How You Can Start Galvanizing Your Energy and Focus Into Abundance
- Unhook yourself from society’s opinions on what success looks like.
- Deep dive into your world and know what it is that you value.
- Choose to focus on the direction that you wanted to go.
- Bring your attention back to yourself and ask yourself some deeper questions.
1) ‘What is it that I desire?’
2) ‘How much joy is there at my relationship with money at the moment?’
3) If money is no object, what would you be choosing next?
- Take some time to be in your body. Go out for a walk.
Questions You Should Be Aware Of
- What information are you telling your children about money and the creation of it?
- What does it take to start helping your children understand the nature of money, what money is in their life, and what priority it is?
- Are you showing them that it’s hard, stressful, and time consuming, or are you showing them that they can make money and be relaxed and balanced at the same time?
- What messages are you telling your children about the education system? Are you telling them that they could do anything or are you telling them that they have to go to the university?
- Are you telling them that they can create wealth?
- Are you aware of any fear you have around money that you might end up transferring to your kids? Do you judge yourself? What choice could you make so you and your children would be safe?
03;20 – The Ego as a reflex, how it always keeps you safe yet also small, and where your ego takes you without you noticing it.
06:57 – The Education System: Rebecca talks about what the society expects success to be like as she also mentions a Netflix documentary that discusses college scandal.
10:53 – The World of Marketing and the cult of celebrity: Children being marketed into a way that they’re hooked for life.
14:53 – Rebecca discusses a story about God’s response to people who passed away and talked to Him about the life they’ve lived and experienced, as she shares personal experience and questions in relation to the story’s context.
20:23 – The Universal Law of Action and Women of this generation: Rebecca shares a personal experience where she often got guidance to go and play during her early years as a coach, and a conversation she had with a client about women.
24:02 – What you need to be aware of in relation to money: Things that could lead you into realizations.
30:06 – Destination Addiction: Rebecca explains what destination addiction is and how it affects your way of thinking.
38:46 – Rebecca shares her experience back when she was still working in banking for 13 on and off years, how intense it was for her, and its connection to true revelation.
42:50 – What abundance is all about and what you could do to achieve what you really need in life.
47:54 – Rebecca mentions how you could contact her if you want to have a talk and start shifting your life, and bids her final words of advice for this episode.
“If we want to experience more peace, more harmony, more bliss, we want to direct our focus and attention to oneness.” – Rebecca Davison
“For the people who choose to take the road less travelled, they have the courage to live from their convictions, from their heart, from their soul, from their intuition. They will have money, regardless. Money comes as a side effect of them choosing themselves.” – Rebecca Davison
“If you don’t believe it’s possible, then it’s probably not going to become part of your reality; but if you allow yourself to open up the energy and allow your intuition to guide you and show you how that’s possible, then it absolutely is. Your beliefs really do become your reality. Your word is your wand in terms of what you’re creating.” – Rebecca Davison
“Women need to learn how to do less and how to guide their partner into doing more for them.” – Rebecca Davison
“Whether you’re employed or self-employed, it doesn’t make any difference. You want to see yourself as the generator of your abundance. If you’re thinking that your money only comes from your boss, you wanna collapse that belief because it will not be serving you. Money can come into your life in so many different ways, but if we give our power away to authority and such, we’re really diminishing our capacity to be able to create it ourselves.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here